Monday, April 5, 2010

They should pay me for this advertisement

I've got a lot of catching up to do, so forgive the multiple posts in a day. Who knows when I will be this motivated again, not to mention I have 3 sleeping children and a quiet house at the moment!

Two weeks ago Steve and I got to take an amazing weekend trip to Chico Hot Springs Resort thanks to some great friends of ours. We even got free babysitting out of the deal.  The resort first opened in 1900 and we stayed in the original hotel [ie tiny little hotel rooms, shared hallway bathrooms, but very peaceful, quiet, and antique].  They have one small and one large hot spring pool, a saloon, and two restaurants, plus a day spa, horseback riding and hiking. It is only about an hour from Bozeman, so Saturday morning we drove out and spent the day walking around their downtown area.  We both agreed it was the best weekend trip we've had since we got married. Definitely super relaxing and obligation-free, which is just what any married couple needs now and then.





No comments:

Post a Comment