Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family Weekend

Last weekend we rented a house in Bozeman for some quiet family time. The house was awesome...if you're ever in Bozeman and need a place to stay, it was a really great deal. 3 bedrooms, hot tub, xbox, stocked wine fridge. And it was Crazy Days in Bozeman...which means everyone has all of their clearance sales at the same time. We stocked up on our ski equipment and bought Isaac his first pair of skis. They're tiny!

Isaac's first ride on a ferris wheel (Gallatin County Fair):
[after doing this ride I've decided I hate carnival rides. I could hear the rusty bolts creaking and I was just waiting for our seat to break off and plummet to the earth]


Isaac the boat captain at the Bozeman Children's Museum:


Isaac with Big Mike at the Museum of the Rockies:

No comments:

Post a Comment