Only seven more weeks until we have our baby girl!! We have a c-section scheduled for February 17, so unless she decides to come early you can put that date on your calendar...
I am currently in get-things-done-we're-running-out-of-time mode. So far we have traded rooms with Isaac. For now he gets the bigger room all to himself, but come February he'll have to share. The crib is moved in with him and the dresser is on its way. I've organized his closet with lots of plastic storage bins (life just feels better when things are put into clear plastic bins, doesn't it?) and cleared out some toys he no longer plays with. I also cleared out one of the bathroom cabinets to make way for baby stuff (babies require way too much STUFF).
Now for what's still to be done...bring in the cradle from the garage (get mattress/sheets for it), wash all the cloth diapers LOTS of times so they're ready (yes, we are cloth diapering this one. I am sure I will put up a post about our experiences once we get there. But we would still welcome your loving donations of disposable diapers :) Also need to go through all of Isaac's baby STUFF, sort and put away. What else?..... I am also trying to finish getting our house the way I want it as far as decorating, so I need to buy/put up/put things on some new wall shelves. Make some wall decorations to go above the crib. Put up some pictures in our bedroom. Buy/paint an old window to put pictures in. Go through two boxes of house 'decor' and get them off our front porch. If all of this gets done before she's here I will call it a miracle.
AND we have a new stroller arriving soon in the mail (coming from New York--so at the moment it is delayed by snow). It's the ultimate single convert to a double and also use as a snap-n-go for your car seat wonder. Just don't ask Steve how much of his Christmas money he donated toward the purchase....
And I'll get some christmas pictures up as soon as I get them off the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment