When we got there, the nice nurse drew some numbers on my arm. I thought that was pretty cool. Then she put some drops of stuff on them. I still didn't mind.
THEN...she poked me with a sharp thing! Four times!!
It started to itch right away. I was mad at the nurse, but she made up for it. She let me watch a Thomas movie and gave me a blue sucker!
Mom and I watched Thomas for awhile, then the nurse came back in and made some more marks on my itchy spots. Then she made some more numbers on my other arm. This time, she didn't just poke me, she stuck that sharp thing in my skin! I didn't like it, but she wrapped it up to make it feel better and keep me from scratching. Then I got another blue sucker.
Well, I guess since I didn't have any more room on my arms they decided to move onto my legs. The nurse came back and gave me a shot in one leg. It HURT! I kicked and screamed so they let me watch some more Thomas. Then the nurse said since I didn't get any bad spots from the shot that I would need one more. Mom was excited (she knew if I got a bad spot then I would get four more) but I didn't like it. They gave me ANOTHER shot in my other leg! But then I got two band aids and that made it all better.
Finally I got to go home with a whole page of Handy Manny stickers and mom let me drink some of her Coke. I put on my Thomas jammies, snuggled with mommy and went right to sleep!
They all said this would keep me from getting something called the flu, but I think they are all CRAZY!!




Tooooo cute. Love it. :)
ReplyDelete