Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Like Brothers

Aaah!! It has been too long since I last posted! I was looking through our pictures of this last month as I thought about what to share next, and I saw all of these great pictures of Isaac and Elijah. They truly are just like brothers, in all of the good, bad, and ugly ways. It has been fun and frustrating to see them play and learn together. Isaac definitely looks up to Elijah for how to behave and what to say. Elijah loves to help Isaac take off his shoes and coat when we come in from outside. They also fight over toys (mostly the trains), push each other's buttons, and argue. But it is clear that they love each other. When Elijah goes out of town, Isaac spends the first two days asking "Li? Li?" After Li, he then asks for Ick (Eric), Shelly, and his new love, Ellie. [to see a picture of Isaac putting his moves on her, visit thebasyefamily.blogspot.com] It has been a great blessing to our family to have friends in our lives in this way!







No comments:

Post a Comment