Monday, October 12, 2009

In Loving Memory...(Part II)


Unfortunately, there is now a part two to saying goodbye...

At about 8:30 Steve called for what I thought was a check-in during the drive call. The first thing he said was "I flipped the car 3 times but I'm okay."  At first, I thought either I didn't understand or he was kidding. "You what?" "I flipped the car but I'm fine, everything is fine."

He was right, AMAZINGLY he was completely fine aside from some bruising on his shoulder. He didn't hit his head, and the pillow from the passenger seat even landed between him and the steering wheel!  Three very kind gentlemen stopped to help and one gave him a ride to a hotel.  Our friend Eric was already in Billings and came and picked Steve up today, and they are not unloading our moving truck!

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that our car will make it, so it seemed fitting for our next post to be in loving memory of our Nissan Pathfinder, which I don't think I will be seeing again!

1 comment:

  1. man, o, man I thought that was a sweet car. But hey, if you're gonna make a new start GO ALL THE WAY!

    ps- i'm really, really glad Steve is ok.

    ReplyDelete