Friday, August 24, 2012

My Week of Projects

If you're wondering why we haven't posted pictures of the new house, it's because most of it still looks like this



What can I say, I'm slow and it seems that the flow of junk is never ending. I've already made two trips to drop off donations at the Rescue Mission. On top of that, Ansley loves to "help". Bless her heart. 

As a distraction from the unpacking, sorting and organizing, I decided to do some decorating projects in the kids' rooms. 

It's a good thing Isaac has a Grammy who loves him, because this momma doesn't have superheroes on the walls at the top of my house-decorating list. How would you like to wake up to this guy floating above your face?



Ansley's decorations were not as easy as Spiderman and she insisted on helping. I don't know what I would have done without her. But in the end I really love how it turned out, and she will never ever be allowed to rearrange her furniture. Sorry sister, this thing is staying put. 





No comments:

Post a Comment