1. Baby Houlihan #2 is due February 24. Isaac is very excited and likes to talk about his new baby sister, despite the lack of evidence that it is or is not a sister. We will let you know when we know if it is a brother or a sister (sometime in October).
2. I am starting back to school for my master's in school counseling on Sept 8. Classes are online/evening, but to pay for tuition I'll be working in the dean's office part time. I LOVE forms, answering phones, and organizing, so I am pretty excited. Not to mention I will be working for the dean, which just sounds cool.
3. We have booked our next trip home--an extended stay over Thanksgiving. So if you live in St. Louis, Memphis, or Columbia, expect a visit. We can't wait!
And I'll leave you with a picture to show that we truly have assimilated into the Montana life, or at least Isaac has.
(these boots come complete with green LED lights in the heel. he's a cool dude)

No comments:
Post a Comment