Or it may come back to bite you! When we left Memphis I said we would never fix a house while we lived in it again (let alone fix one up
at all). Well, the Houlihan's are suckers for a good a deal. I'm sure that's news to most of you. So we bought this great deal, 2 duplex, right next door to our friends property that is 100+ YEARS OLD. I'm talking didn't have plumbing or electrical when it was built old. So it needs a little work. First project? My amazing, wonderful, works super hard for his family husband refinished the hardwood floors (that were hiding under old, heroine-cooking burned carpet) while Isaac and I were out of town. The man worked 8 hour days, then came home and worked 8 more to make sure it was done by the time we got back. So, here are the before pictures (we forgot to get them before we tore the carpet out, but you can see what the wood was like before Steve fixed it)
Standing at the front door, looking into living & dining room. Far door goes into the kitchen, bedroom doors are along the wall to the left:
Standing at the door to the kitchen, looking back towards the front door (far right):
Isaac's Bedroom:
Our Bedroom:

Bathroom (Jack & Jill style between the bedrooms):
Kitchen:
Those are all the 'before' pictures, some 'after' pictures to come [it's still a work in progress, but PTL the air conditioning is working now!]
No comments:
Post a Comment