Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vacation Highlights

I spent weeks and weeks looking forward to the *warm* Florida weather and escaping the *cold* and snow in Montana. I even bought Isaac a new pair of shorts and some flip flops. Unfortunately, the weather was not our friend, but it was still warmer than Montana and we all wore our flip flops at least once (no one said they were weather-appropriate, but I wasn't flying all the way there without getting in at least one skirt/flip flop combo).

It was an activity filled trip. We got to see my grandma get married to a great guy that she really loves. We made 2 trips to Busch Gardens for some great roller coasters and train rides. And we went to a nearby state park to see a 50 year old hippo named Lucifer. We've gone to see Lucifer nearly every trip to Florida since I was at least 13. Overall we had a great time with family & friends, and a nice vacation from a cold winter!

Playing in the water with Papa & Uncle Travis


Elephant noises




Isaac the conductor (the train obsession continues...)


Is anyone surprised?


Lucifer the 50 year old hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment